First of all, A BIG THANK YOU to LW, EV, SF, YST, Aud, Ash, Ccw, COO (of coz he is not reading la haha) for calling me up/smsing during the flood period (wed and thu) to offer help and showed concern. You dunno how much I appreciate the calls and messages man! Thanks SM for the old clothes. Anyway, I was walking in the dark to the main road, in a sea of water, when Audrey called. Sorry gal, I couldn't answer the phone as I was carrying bags and I’m afraid I would drop my phone in the water. It'd take juz one slip from my palm. I’m not ready to buy a new phone now (the one I aim) haha, can't afford yet ;p Oh yeah, thanks also to those who msg and call a few days after the flood. Luckily its still not too late though…
From a disaster like that, it tells you quite a few things. One of them is of coz friendship. Friends I thought who care…surprisingly did not call/sms at all, and friends who I thought do not care anymore, called and say smth like “r u ok?good to hear your voice” Then it also made me realized that things I thought was very important back then is not that important anymore now. I never thought of wanting to pack them into my bags. That's a good discovery man. Nah, you guys don'y need to know what the things are, but I'm glad about it. Important things now including my PC, my newly bought ANNASUI perfume set (I guess kahmao maybe finds that funny), my heels/shoes, my cam, my keyboard, my handphone which is the most important one I feel.
Me and my family left the house at night. Residents in my taman were evacuated. We had to walk to the main road outside, to be ''saved'. It was scary. We then were lifted by the korek tanah kind of truck, (JVC?) to the same level as the lorry, so that we can crossed over to the lorry and got out of the taman. Fun though. Actually, the experience was kinda cool la, ala, was a lil excited hehe. The whole taman like sea man, you can’t see the ground/road.
We all thought both my cars' engines kong coz the place we parked our cars at (a higher ground) also filled with water adi. 2 days later, my dad managed to drive both cars out. B4 that, nobody can enter the taman coz of the water. Many cars were stucked inside too that time.
I was staying at my aunty's house for like 4 days. Evacuation was on Wed night, thu I did nothing, fri I went to the office to clear up some work, sat I went back home to do spring cleaning for CNY haha (but still without electricity), at night mangsa banjir went to lepak in town. I will blog about it abit next (about the first yamcha after the flood)
Now im back home, back to work as well. Spent like 2 days to clean up the mud in the house, pasang back the tv and everything, threw away all soaked wooden cabinets/cupboards, removed all my precious things from the top of my bedroom cupboard (the highest spot in the house) and put them back to where they belong :)
Some of the pictures I managed to take in the morning. Should have taken a few at nights where the water rose even higher up but wasn't in the mood for photos. Plus I dun wan my cam to drop into the water man.

Actually nice..

In the morning..

Suke..

The mess after the flood.